Sponsor Education Specialist
Does the idea of working for an organization that impacts the most vulnerable members of society excite you? Are you willing to work hard in exchange for a chance to be a part of one of the best international, pro-children organizations in the world?
We help deprived, excluded and vulnerable children improve their lives through child sponsorship and we are seeking a specialist in communications to join our team. The specialist will engage with our sponsor base by informing, involving and educating constituents through a communications strategy that focuses on the following responsibilities:
· Working collaboratively across the global organization to develop and implement a transformative and engaging sponsorship experience through communication.
· Develop and deliver consistent messaging to key stakeholders that will enhance understanding of the sponsorship experience.
· Sequencing of messaging and reviewing and editing of all sponsor directed literature (website, publications, correspondence) to evaluate sponsor education potential that will maximize commitment.
· Writing new and compelling stories to enhance sponsor education aspects in innovative ways to impart sponsor education messages.
· Developing educational materials that engage children and share their voice in sponsor communication.
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, international development, or closely related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience.
· Five years of professional writing experience (preferably in the development sector)
· Understanding of child sponsorship
· Prior experience in multiple areas of communication
· Demonstrated experience in writing for multiple audiences
· Excellent interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills to create a communication strategy and implement it
· International travel (10%)
To apply, please visit the ChildFund International career page at www.childfund.org/careers
When your company has an opening for a communications professional, please email the announcement to email@example.com.
Members who would like to post their resumes here should email the PDF document with a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.